Save Grange Lido Privacy Notice
We have a commitment to protecting your privacy. Our policy will tell you what personal information we collect, why we collect it and how we use that information. The policy will also tell you how you can access and update the information we hold about you.
Who we are?
Save Grange Lido Ltd is a Community Benefit Society registered with the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registered office is at High Greaves House, Pennington, Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 7NT. Save Grange Lido Ltd is campaigning for the re-opening of the Listed Art Deco Lido at Grange over Sands, and specifically to ensure that the repair and redevelopment of the Lido will provide for the repair and reopening of the open-air swimming pool there.
Our data controller is David Dawson and our correspondence address is High Greaves House, Pennington, Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 7NT; Secretary@savegrangelido.co.uk
What information do we collect?
When you visit our web site we collect information using cookies (see below).
We also collect information when you get in touch with us via the web site, sign up to our newsletter or make a donation to our campaign via our crowdfunding appeal. The information we collect includes:
- Your IP address and information about which pages you access on our web site and when. This information is collected automatically and helps us to make improvements to our website content and navigation.
- We also collect your name and email address when you sign up to our email newsletter.
- If you donate to our campaign via the crowdfunding appeal we will also collect your postal address and telephone contact numbers.
- If you place an order on our online store, we may collect your personal data including name, address, email and other information relating to your transaction.
The information we gather under (2) and (3) is stored in our website database system. We have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Personal information is kept private and securely stored until the time it is no longer needed or until we receive a request from you to remove it from our records.
Access to our website is secured using 2048 bit end to end SSL encryption to ensure your data is secure.
How do we use personal information?
If you subscribe to our newsletter we will contact you via email with details of the progress of our campaign, news about our plans and links to pages on our website or on our social media outlets (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list or update your preferences either using the ‘unsubscribe’ link on our website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you complete a contact form on our website, we will use the details you provide to contact you by email or telephone.
We may use your data in our internal record keeping, to improve our services and in the transmission by email of material that may be of interest to you.
We will not rent, lease or sell the date we hold to other companies, organisations or individuals. Your details and information will only be passed to a third-party if we are required by law to do so.
In the event that you are unhappy with how we have collected or used your information or data then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
Some external bodies will also hold some or all of your data
This policy does not cover how your data is processed in relation to external bodies, see below for links to policies from external bodies.
- Xero Accounting Software (https://www.xero.com/uk/about/legal/privacy/ )
- The Rocket Science Group LCC (Mailchimp Marketing) (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ )
- Paypal – Website Payments (https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full )
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/policy.php )
- Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US )
- Charities Aid Foundation (https://www.cafonline.org/privacy )
We regularly securely backup our data for the purposes of disaster recovery. If a request is made to remove your personal data it will not be removed from our backups as this will destroy the integrity of our backups. We will keep a log of data requests and remove your data in the event of a data restore.
Access to your information
You have the right to access any data that relates to you, to delete it, and to object to its use for marketing. You can also check, correct and update your information (for instance, if you change address or email address). To do this, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is possible to disable cookies using your browser preferences. Please note that turning off cookies may affect the functionality of our website.