Save Grange Lido Ltd
Terms and Condition of Sale
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions on this website.
- We can only accept orders from and ship to customers in the UK
- All orders are processed and dispatched upon receipt of payment.
Pricing & Availability
- All product prices are in £ sterling and are exclusive of delivery.
- The vast majority of our prints are printed to order by our printing volunteer and dispatched within 2 working days.
- In the rare instance that products are not immediately available, for example when our printing volunteer is away, Save Grange Lido Ltd will aim to make these products available within 7 days or notify you of any issues. Notification of known delays in dispatch will be clearly displayed on our website and purchasers will also be advised by email.
- Buyers will be notified in the event of any changes to the product specification or packaging prior to dispatch and will be asked to confirm agreement to those changes before the order is dispatched. Should such agreement not be forthcoming, the order(s) will be cancelled, and any payment made refunded.
Order Confirmation and Completion
- You will be sent an e-mail confirming receipt of your order with Save Grange Lido Ltd. We reserve the right to decline any order. All orders are accepted subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- Once your order has been prepared and dispatched you will receive an e-mail confirming completion with your invoice as a pdf attachment.
- Our delivery charges are set out on the product order form.
- Standard delivery to mainland Britain takes 2 to 5 working days.
- Postal delivery is via Royal Mail with options of 1st and 2nd class standard and 1st Class Signed for.
- Local collection is available; Select Collect – Allithwaite, Grange-over-Sands. One of our merchandise team will be in touch to arrange collection. The address for collection is on the order invoice.
- If an item is damaged during shipping please contact Save Grange Lido Ltd by email at firstname.lastname@example.org including photograph(s) of the damage to the goods and the packaging. Upon receipt of such an email the buyer will be offered the option of a replacement or a refund.
Returns & Order Cancellation
- You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
- This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out below.
- Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, physical possession of the items contained within your order.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Contract by a clear statement setting out your decision (eg a letter sent by post or email). You must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made.
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Save Grange Lido Ltd.)
- If this Contract is cancelled after you acquire physical possession of the items contained within your order, those items must be returned in perfect condition to the address on the Invoice sent with order confirmation before reimbursement is made. The cost of return postage is your responsibility as is the requirement to obtain a proof of postage. Save Grange Lido reserve the right to refuse a refund if the goods are not returned in a saleable form.
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product. Due to differences in monitors, colours of products may also appear different to those shown on the website. The images on the Save Grange Lido website are copyright protected with the copyright held by Save Grange Lido Ltd unless otherwise stated.
- The images shown on the website are for reference only and should be considered illustrative.
- We take all reasonable care, in so far as it is our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Save Grange Lido Ltd online shop.
- As a statement these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Sales on this website are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All orders are subject to these Terms and Conditions, and no amendments will be accepted by Save Grange Lido Ltd.